SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Monitor Tech for the Intermediate Medical Care or Intensive Care units to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TexasMonitor Technician PRN
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Our Monitor Techs have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
- The Telemetry Tech monitors the ECG patterns of patients and facilitates the review and documentation of ECG strips.
- Evaluates ECG rhythms and notifies the RN of dangerous arrhythmias and/or other changes.
- Works collaboratively with hospital staff and other personnel in maintaining quality patient care in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least three years' related experience and/or training.
What will qualifications you will need:
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Successful completion of an ECG/arrhythmia course required.
- Six months of experience as a monitor tech preferred.
- Successful completion of hospital and unit specific orientation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website